Sunday, May 17, 2009

Thelma Hell

This girl was seriously making me the most miserable person on a daily basis. She even got one of her friends in on harrassing me. I can't think of her name at the moment, but lets just say she didn't like me much. It all seemed like High School Drama to me, except in High School I would have just met them outside after school to whoop thier Asses. But now I'd just lose my job and have charges pressed against me for assault. So I had to refrain from getting physical.
I even remember getting into my car one day to drive home and a sticky note fell from my window into my lap. The note said "DRIVE CAREFULLY"! I got out of my car and checked for brake fluid on the ground or glass bottles under my tires. It kind of shook me up. I took the note to my boss and told him who I thought it was who wrote it, but my boss just blew me off and didn't investigate it at all. I tell you I really fealt important at the place "NOT". So I took the note to my work area and compared the hand writing to Thelma's writing and to her friends writing and low and behold it matched exactly to her friends. But thats as far as I could get with it. I just made sure to watch my back and check my car everyday before I left work.

2 comments:

  1. I knew a girl named Thelma once. She was a real bitch too lol

    ReplyDelete